Monday, September 22, 2008

A crafty update

Been doing lots of crafty stuff lately, knitting, crocheting, sewing, macrame, cooking, weaving and spinning! So happy it is the holidays! I have also been doing some jewelry making at school. On Thursday I am going to Queensland for 6 days, I have been packing for the last 4 days. So to get get ready I have also been making a few things to wear up there. I made the most awesome bathing suit from a pattern at burdastyle.com and just yesterday I started crocheting flowers to go on a top I'm making. Sorry no pics yet but I am going to take heaps in Queensland so there will be photos of me wearing them.
Here are a couple of little projects I have been working on lately.

This is the first thing I made in Jewelry class:


And this is a bracelet made from a fork! Awesome

These little things are hair ties with buttons sewn on, they keep my thick hair up better than anything else.

Thats all for now, I am going to design a lacy singlet top for summer so the pattern might be up soonish.

1 comment:

Orion said...

i LOVE the fork bracelet!