Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fashion parade <3

On the 10th of August this year I went to the Brunswick university in Melbourne for the open day. It is such an awesome place and after seeing all the rad classrooms and displays I really want to go there when I finish school. The highlight of the day was the fashion parade which showed lots of awesome clothes from talented people studying fashion design. The designs were so cool, there was even a coat that unzipped at the bottom hem to expose a dress underneath. the music was really loud and suited the whole thing perfectly. I took my camera along to snap some photos, here are some of my favourites:













I hope one day I can go to this place and see my own designs on the catwalk :D I'm so excited to go here in 2011....

No comments: